Stage 1 Baby Food Blend - Avocado & Banana

NOTE: Please use this recipe once your little one has tried at least one (or both) of these fruits without a reaction.

If you've been following this blog, you will know that these are my two favorite foods to waste in bulk. However, they are super easy to prepare (note I said prepare, not cook, yay!), but are best prepared right before serving.

I used half of a banana and a half of an avocado to make about 3-3 1/2 oz of puree.
1). Peel half a banana and a half of an avocado.

2). Chop the banana into rings and slice/chop the avocado.

3). Blend & let baby enjoy!

My husband was home when I made this and told me that he would never eat the two together, so naturally, I made him taste some. His words, "Pretty good...tastes like a fatty banana." Max pretty much inhaled it, we didn't even have to wash his hands because there was no mess.

Share this

Related Posts